A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, July 01, 2006

His Own Room

Tonight we put the pack-n-play in Stewie's room.
Its right next to the crib he has yet to sleep in.
I can not believe how fast he went to sleep for me tonight.
He was either really tired, or he's relieved to be in his own room.
In fact. He will probably fuss tomorrow night when I put him in there.
Theres no way he's that ready to be away from me at night.
Hunny is happy he gets to watch tv in the bedroom now at night.
I dont know, I think Im kinda depressed about the whole situation...

1 Comments:

  • It feels like a huge step when they go to their own room. I remember when my kids did I looked forward to it so I could sleep, but when they did I didn't sleep at all.....

    By Blogger butterfly cocoon, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home