A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, July 02, 2006

sucess

Well tonight I put Stewie down in his crib. And yes he's been sleeping in it for about an hour now.
Last night he slept in his own room until 3am when he always wakes up and wants to sleep with us.
Im thinking the crib has to be more comfortable than that pack-n-play. Maybe he will stay in there longer. But if he still needs me at 3am I will get him.
I didnt get any sleep last night. I kept just staring at the monitor. And at one point, when I didnt hear him breathing, I got up and went in there just to make sure. Its so much easier keeping your child alive when they are sleeping in your room damnit.

I cleaned my nasty bathroom today. Hunny says if I cleaned it more often it wouldnt get so nasty. I said if HE cleaned it more often I wouldnt have to complain. But I guess my side of the argument doesnt exactly hold up, since we've got seperate bathrooms.
Anyways, I have a bunch of real decent clothes Im going to put on photobucket and if anyone is interested, I'll put the link here soon. I will be very reasonable on prices and shipping. Its just that Im so poor and its impossible finding a job that will let you ONLY work weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home