A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Sunday, July 09, 2006

myspace

I have always been against myspace Just mainly cuz the first time I ever heard of it, was on like Dateline or something. They were doing a story on child molesters finding prey on myspace.
So I never made one until today when my sister forced me to. Ok no gun to the head, but you know.
Its kinda funky how you can make the layout and stuff. Just like blogger I guess. I will never link the 2 just because I dont want people to read this and be offended, and I dont want people who do read this (not moms, just weirdos) YES IM PARANOYED, to find out stuff about me through that and come rape me and steal my son to sell him on the black market. I mean come on now, what rich non-fertile couple isnt out there searching for a white blond haired blue eyed baby???????? lmao sounds horrible. Im tired shut up.

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, I'm staying away from Myspace. I think I already give away a bit too much info in my current blog. I share your fears because there are some freaky people out there. We have to keep our kiddos safe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

  • Lol, funny post!
    I became aware that alot of local people read my blog and therefore I have to keep it quite non-personal. I cant go on about Jim/arguments etc out of respect for him. Not that we argue alot but I wouldnt want people going up to him and saying that they'd read about personal stuff.
    I would like a blog that I could get a bit deeper on but I like the way my blog has now evolved into a light hearted photo type diary.
    I have an account on myspace but have never used it. Havent got time to have multiple blogs really x

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:51 PM  

  • My brother-in-law set up a MySpace account using all my info, but made it all screwed up, saying I was a swinger and so on. I finally went in and changed everything. Many times I've tried to go in and delete it, but then I get a new friend request from someone I went to high school with and I wind up sticking around. It freaks me out too, so I don't put any personal info on there, but I'm still considering deleting the account. Can you tell I'm wishy-washy on the whole subject?!

    By Blogger Meg, at 12:57 PM  

  • I agree about Myspace. I kinda don't get it, you know? I figure it's a generational thing and it seems to be mostly for teens (and pervs)

    By Blogger butterfly cocoon, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home