A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oh Family...

We had Hunny's fam reunion today. And if you know me, well it was pretty scary. I spent most of the time outside with a few select members to chat with. Its so much easier for me to get out of the shell in front of 3 people than with a whole huge reunion of people.
I thought having Stewie would have made me be more sociable, I mean I have to talk to people when they ask questions about him, but Its still so hard and I mostly just answer with one or two words and quietly walk away when they stop talking to the baby....
Well for the first time since Stewie graced us with his presence, we are going out. Since a few members of the fam from up north came down we are going to go out and have hopefully enough drinks to where I dont worry about the baby. Hunnys sister will be watching him and her granddaughter while we all go out. Im letting him sleep right now as long as he needs to, cuz I know he wont be able to sleep much once he gets with the other baby and his auntie.
Well I hope I have fun.
If I dont write tomorrow, its cuz I had too much fun and now Im paying the price AND taking care of Stewie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home