A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OK

Is anyone else staying up way passed their bedtime to watch that VH1 pop culture competition??? I absolutely love it. I mean anything pop culture, I totally know. Yes because I have no life...
So how did my interview go today?
Well I got in there and she was interviewing someone else. So I waited and eavesdropped. Well this chick and her got along just swimmingly. They chatted and laughed and she told her about the training and everything. I must have been there 20 minutes before the girl left. So I sit down and she looks me over and basically tells me how the job is for less people than she thought and she just wanted to meet us all today and decide in a day or two. Then she says if I've got no other questions, then she will call me, or not, depending if shes in another state and just forgot... oh yeah she said that.
I dont dress shitty. I mean I dont try to. I cant afford awesome clothes, but I do good at the thrift stores. So maybe I should have been wearing makeup? I dont know. I try so hard to be outgoing during interviews. I guess I just come across as a nerdy poor shy person??? uuuuuuuugggghhh. That would have been the perfect job too. Blah
When I was feeding Stewie his last bottle tonight, I had the hiccups. And I didnt think it was all that funny. Nobody likes having the hiccups. But everytime I did it, Stewie would spit out the nipple and crack up choking laughing. I mean so hard his face turned red! I'd be like ooooooooh mommy funny huh??? ok ok take your ba ba. Hiccup extreme laughter erupts again. It was a looooooooooooong feeding. But it was cute.
It didnt take him long to fall asleep tonight. He's so tired at night because of his shit naps during the day.

1 Comments:

  • I love when Squeaks laughs, even if it's at a time like that. There's something about her laughter that just makes my day.

    Sorry the interview didn't go well. Just because you and the (bitchy-sounding) lady didn't hit it off as well as the other gal, it doesn't mean that you did anything wrong. If she's judging you on your clothes, then you probably don't want to work for her anyway.

    By Blogger Meg, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home