A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Flirt Mode

Stewie has decided, when we are in public, he must be a perfect angel and giggle and smile around any woman.
At my appointment today, a lady said "Oh he must be a good baby all the time!" Im like yeah of course he is....
I swear its like as soon as we are alone, chuckie comes out to play!!!
I mean there are those moments that he will laugh and smile at me and do that clicking sound with his tongue, so then I will too. Those are the moments I live for. And when we dance to his song before bed, its like I dont even remember how horrible he was that day. I know I know thats how all mommies feel. Its just weird to me how I could get so upset at someone and want to throw them out the window, and then just melt completely when they smile.... Ok I have felt that way about his daddy....
Anyways, because of my little flirt, in the past two days we've gotten these comments: "Oh now look at you! You deserve to be in commercials!" and "Well shouldnt he be the next Gerber Baby!"
I am seriously thinking about sending some of his pictures with them big blue eyes to a talent agency. I mean if total strangers who would normally stick up their noses at me, stop and tell me how friggen adorable this kid is, who knows.
Well they changed my meds today. Ive tried just about every antidepressant in the world, so they put me on this new stuff called cymbalta... wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home