A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Monday, July 17, 2006

So it finally happened....

I have been maliciously tagged for a MeMe....
When I tag YOU, you may blame Meg
Im just kidding Im sure this will be fun....

Here goes...

Five things in my closet:

  1. Clothes that I hate, but wear, because I dont have the money to get ones I hate less.
  2. My dresser that I've had my whole life and I will never ever get rid of. Although someday I hope to refinish it so I dont see all the cheesy crap my sis and I wrote on the back and sides when we were little.
  3. Winter clothes in a big tupperwear thingie.
  4. Hunny's halfway decient t-shirts.
  5. Tons of shoes Im too lazy to wear. ( I think I've only worn the flip flops I bought when I was pregnant last summer since it got warm out)

Five things in my fridge:

  1. Old sandwhich meat I need to think about throwing out.
  2. PEPSI
  3. All Hunny's different weird flavors of juice.
  4. Stewies leftover baby food that probably needs to be thrown out.
  5. A bunch of beers and wine coolers that are way old. And some Smirnoffs (sp) I recently bought but have forgotten to drink.

Five things in my car:

  1. Ummm carseat.
  2. Extra bag of clothes, diapers, toys.
  3. Pic of Stewie (in case someday hes NOT in the backseat while Im driving.)
  4. Minnie Mouse necklace/watch thingie hanging from the mirror.
  5. Annoying old scent freshener thingies in both side pockets of the doors that roll around and scare me constantly when they bang. I really need to think about throwing them out.

Five things in my purse:

  1. My purse doubles as a diaper bag, so diapers.
  2. Extra kid outfits.
  3. A bunch of different lip glosses and chapsticks that I forget to use.
  4. Pens. Always need a pen.
  5. I guess my wallet with my license is very important huh?

OK ding dongs get ready. Im going to randomly select and innocent member of my blogroll.

:::::drumroll please:::::

Kell :) Pink Champagne, You have been tagged!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home