A Social Phobe's Adventures in New Mommyhood

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where I'm From

I saw this in a post a while ago. Im sorry I dont remember who since i began this post 2 weeks ago and forgot about it until now. If you have posted a "where Im from" i probably got it from you and i will make a note of it in my next post. This was fun, and kind of irritating. You would have to read the directions to know what to put where. Id be really thankful for someone to point out where they came from because i honestly dont remember. (Mommy brain) here goes:

I am from an old rusty swingset, from grape KoolAid and secret recipe pancakes.
I am from the _last house on the right, with the scary old lady across the street with 50 cats. And the smell of the woods.
I am from the strawberries along the fence in the side yard.
I am from 4 leaf clover hunting and moley skin. from nana and papa charest.
I am from the anxiety ridden and thrift store shopping.
From dont swear when daddy's home, and dont pick on your sister.
I am from catholic masses, and one day of episcapal sunday school.
I'm from massachusetts churchills, steamed clams, and corn on the cob.
From the cousin who stole cars, then found god, the "possed" giggling sarah, and the nana who told me the sandman was watching.
I am from the "riverside" photo album, and all the pictures with nana's thumb in them, and the school reports on a 5th great uncle who won the purple heart from George Washington himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home